Sainty Law is outcomes focused. This has two features – our project management approach and value-based billing model.
Our project management approach to providing legal services enables us to deliver tailored commercial solutions on time and on budget. This disciplined approach means that we drive the process for you, and there are no surprises. Our success formula is based on listening to and understanding your business requirements. From this, we build a solutions framework which incorporates identified milestones and deliverables. We also assist our clients to develop and implement tailored project management frameworks of their own.
Our value-based billing model aligns our firm to your financial interests. It helps meet your business needs, encourage communication, build relationships and align priorities between us. Our project management approach also helps to ensure that the scope of work is clearly defined and articulated so we can agree on the best billing model for our clients.
- Identify other parties, stakeholders, contractors and employees involved.
- Establish the basis for open communication.
- Ensure budgets and business plans are established for the project.
- Identify any financial and physical resources essential to the ongoing success of the venture.
- Consider skills needed to ensure success, including interpersonal, subject matter and project management skills.
- Establish clear lines of responsibility and accountability with authorisation: delegation and escalation protocols.
- Ensure sign-offs agreed for the project (functional sign-off) and any business case (financial sign-off).
- Identify and manage project risks including persons responsible to effect risk treatments.
- Assist to meet accountability obligations and manage legal and other risks.
- Establish a systematic approach to paper/electronic records for the project.
- Retain evidence of business conducted, decisions made.
- Ensure records are available to meet accountability obligations and manage legal & other risks.