Our principal, Katherine Sainty, is a strategic and insightful adviser. She has more than 20 years’ experience, 10 spent as a partner with leading Australian law firm, Allens.
We provide pragmatic and thorough commercial legal advice shaped by extensive practical experience, sound technical knowledge and solid understanding of the markets in which our clients operate.
Our clients represent a variety of industry sectors, in particular, digital, technology, media, and communications. These range from large global organisations, SMEs, start-ups, Government agencies and not-for-profit organisations to individual professionals.
We assist our clients on a wide spectrum of commercial activities from strategic projects through to day to day business operations including:
- Structuring for commercial, regulatory and tax outcomes;
- Collaboration and strategic alliances;
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance;
- Mergers and Acquisitions, private security offerings; and
- Commercial and executive/employment contracts.